The site “salesimpact.com.br” is managed by SALES IMPACT SERVICOS DE MARKETING LTDA., a private legal entity registered in the CNPJ/MF under No. 23.503.080/0001-01, headquartered in the city and state of São Paulo, at Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 1755, box33, 6th floor, São Paulo – SP, Zip Code 01452-001.
The purpose of this page is to collect data for the purpose of making commercial contacts to offer our products.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED ON OUR SITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Considering the purpose of our website, our contact form collects data such as name, company, position, corporate e-mail and business cell phone number, minimal data to allow communication between the holder and SALES IMPACT for this specific purpose.
Some features (cookies) perform anonymized data collection for the purpose of knowing how many unique visitors our site receives and where they come from.
We use Google Analytics, doubleclick.net and Youtube on our site and their cookies allow us to create ads based on the following data:
- create remarketing audiences based on specific demographic information and interest and behavior data, and share these lists with Google Ads;
- use demographic information and interest data in your Google Analytics reports;
- create segments based on interest data and demographic information.
HOW ARE THEY SHARED AND WHERE ARE THEY STORED?
The data received is stored on third party servers that may be located abroad, but under our administration and we do not share the data.
WHO CAN ACCESS OUR DATABASE?
Only people authorized to properly use the information have access to our database, and any non-compliance with determinations will result in sanctions and accountability of the respective individual.
WHAT ARE THE DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
- confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- access to the data;
- correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive data or data processed in violation of the provisions of the LGPD;
- portability of the data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, respecting commercial and industrial secrets;
- deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the data subject, except in the cases provided for in the LGPD;
- information from public and private entities with which the controller has shared data use;
- information about the possibility of not giving consent and the consequences of not giving consent;
- revocation of consent, pursuant to the LGPD.
You can exercise your rights by contacting email:email@example.com
SITE CONTENT AND ITS USE
All existing content on the site “salesimpact.com.br” is the property of SALES IMPACT and its reproduction – total or partial – for commercial or editorial use or republishing on the Internet must be done in an authorized manner and must mention the source and include a link to the site’s original content (law 9.610/98 – Copyright Law).
We generate leads for your company to grow and for you to grow along with it.
Get to know our experience
Do you want real leads?
We have an expert team of over 80 people ready to help you grow!